With the MAESTRO 6 we have consequently further developed our proven PCB separators.
Even very lengthy PCBs are separated fast, economical and stress-free. The power unit of the carriage is right behind the linear blade. This crucially simplifies the separation and removal of the PCBs.
- PCB materials FR4, CEM3 and aluminum
- Circular blades to be adjusted one by one
- Separation length to be adjusted continuously
- The height of the support table is ergonomically adjustable.
- For preventive maintenance of the blades the cutting performance is indicated.
- A conveyor belt can be provided to automatically store the separated PCBs.
- Move carriage to initial position
- Separation length adjustment:
PCB separation in two steps
PCB separation in three steps
- Separation speed adjustment
- Indication of total cuts (up to 9,999)
- Indication of full separation length (up to 9,999 km)
- “E-stop” safety switch
- Foot switch to start the separation