Printing labels using WebDAV:
Access data from anywhere
Modern manufacture sees services and directories hosted in the Cloud. The firmware of cab printing and labeling systems1) supports the WebDAV transfer protocol by default. It enables integrating virtual memories in cab devices via the network2). The web memory can thus be accessed as a drive anywhere. The WebDAV client is setup once on the cab device. Your label application benefits.
- Device configurations, label layouts, graphics and fonts are provided centrally.
- Device configurations, label and print data can be accessed worldwide, locally or remote.
- Device configurations, label and print data can be edited, copied or relocated.
- WebDAV is independent from manufacturers. The protocol is supported by all common web servers and operating systems.
- To connect securely in a network, WebDAV can be encrypted using TLS/SSL. To protect data, files or directories can be locked.
- models SQUIX, MACH 4S, EOS 2/5, AXON 1/2, HERMES Q, PX Q, IXOR
- Make sure the web memory and all clients interacting with this memory support WebDAV.
Video: Printing labels from the cloud with WebDAV
It enables integrating virtual memories in cab devices via the network.