cab printers support ZPL II
It is possible to process ZPL II print data with cab printing systems1). Your label application benefits:
- cab printers integrate easily in any working area that generates and processes ZPL II data.
- You can continue using existing ZPL labels and templates. There is no need to adapt, re-design or re-qualify such labels in manufacture processes.
- Text printing with fonts, barcodes and graphics internal to ZPL II true to the original
- Depending on the manufacturer, the position of a print image on a label may differ. Such differences can be compensated by alignments on the control panel of a cab printer.
- Each data interface on a cab printer (LPR, FTP, RawIP, USB) can be configured separately for JScript or ZPL II, either on the operation panel or remote via integrated web interface.
- ZPL II is interpreted natively on a cab printer. No additional software or middleware are required.
ZPL II commands, for which cab printing systems do not provide equivalents, are ignored when executing a print job.
Make sure to install the latest cab firmware, at least version 5.35.