Integration of cab label printers in SAP systems
As a partner in SAP's4) Printer Vendor Program cab has developed a replace method to enable easy control of a cab printer via SAPScript from SAP R/3. Only variable data are sent to the printer by the host. Pictures and fonts that priorly had been stored in the local memory (IFFS, memory card, etc.) are merged.SAP provides information to the program on this website: SAP Printer Vendor Program
Benefits of the replace method
- Use all features of cab label printers
- Create labels out of SAP R/3 easily, quickly and precisely with a WYSIWYG tool
- Embed graphics, TrueType fonts etc. smoothly
- Print labels directly out of SAP, at maximum speed
- No need for additional infrastructure
SAP Showcase on Hannover Messe 2016
Marking on 'smart' key rings with cab fiber lasers.
- SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and in several other countries.