cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
Only experienced staff should remove or install printheads according service manuals.
Protect print head against damage by electrostatic discharge
Ground yourself during printhead replacement for example using a grounded wrist-strap. Do not touch the connector pins of the print head by fingers.
For removing the print head disconnect the power cable first and then data cable. For mounting the print head connect the data cable first and then power cable.
If you do not wear cotton gloves the print head needs to be cleaned after mounting.
Read following instruction: Print head replacement (PDF, 979 KB)
Following video shows print head replacement for A4+ label printer. This guide is also valid for A4+M and A4+T.
For print head replacement on A6+ please refer to tutorial XC6 - print head replacement.
Label printer A4+ print head exchange
Tags: change printhead,remove printhead,install printhead
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 04.08.2015 - 08:58
- cab video tutorial: how to clean print head at squix label printers?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
- What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
- cab video tutorial: What are the possibilities using EOS printer in a network?