General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
When printing with ribbon saver, ribbon is wasted during the feeding forward process when lifting the print head. The consumption increases in proportion to the print speed and can be calculated as follows:
ribbon length = (print speed / 10) + 2
Print Speed has to be inserted in mm/s and the result will be displayed in mm.
Tags: PX,Hermes+,ribbon consumption
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:30
- cab video tutorial: How to exchange the print roller for A+ series
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?
- Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?