General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
When printing with ribbon saver, ribbon is wasted during the feeding forward process when lifting the print head. The consumption increases in proportion to the print speed and can be calculated as follows:
ribbon length = (print speed / 10) + 2
Print Speed has to be inserted in mm/s and the result will be displayed in mm.
Tags: PX,Hermes+,ribbon consumption
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:30
- cab video tutorial: how to install wlan stick at SQUIX label printers?
- cab video tutorial: How to set the reflect sensor of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at XC6?
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?
- cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?