General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
When printing with ribbon saver, ribbon is wasted during the feeding forward process when lifting the print head. The consumption increases in proportion to the print speed and can be calculated as follows:
ribbon length = (print speed / 10) + 2
Print Speed has to be inserted in mm/s and the result will be displayed in mm.
Tags: PX,Hermes+,ribbon consumption
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:30
- cab video tutorial: How to exchange the print roller for A+ series
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX label printers (base version)?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX label printers (base version)?
- How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?