General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
When printing with ribbon saver, ribbon is wasted during the feeding forward process when lifting the print head. The consumption increases in proportion to the print speed and can be calculated as follows:
ribbon length = (print speed / 10) + 2
Print Speed has to be inserted in mm/s and the result will be displayed in mm.
Tags: PX,Hermes+,ribbon consumption
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:30
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
- Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
- Recommendation for the installation of Hermes+ upside down
- Instructions for sticking slide foil onto the pad
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?