General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
When printing with ribbon saver, ribbon is wasted during the feeding forward process when lifting the print head. The consumption increases in proportion to the print speed and can be calculated as follows:
ribbon length = (print speed / 10) + 2
Print Speed has to be inserted in mm/s and the result will be displayed in mm.
Tags: PX,Hermes+,ribbon consumption
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:30
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX label printers (base version)?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?
- cab video tutorial: How to install the cover on Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: how to remove internally wound labels at SQUIX peel-off version?