General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
When printing with ribbon saver, ribbon is wasted during the feeding forward process when lifting the print head. The consumption increases in proportion to the print speed and can be calculated as follows:
ribbon length = (print speed / 10) + 2
Print Speed has to be inserted in mm/s and the result will be displayed in mm.
Tags: PX,Hermes+,ribbon consumption
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:30
- Video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?
- Plausible value range for the input of laser parameters
- Video Tutorial: How to adjust the pressure system in HERMES Q?