General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
When printing with ribbon saver, ribbon is wasted during the feeding forward process when lifting the print head. The consumption increases in proportion to the print speed and can be calculated as follows:
ribbon length = (print speed / 10) + 2
Print Speed has to be inserted in mm/s and the result will be displayed in mm.
Tags: PX,Hermes+,ribbon consumption
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:30
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on PX print engine?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?