General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
When printing with ribbon saver, ribbon is wasted during the feeding forward process when lifting the print head. The consumption increases in proportion to the print speed and can be calculated as follows:
ribbon length = (print speed / 10) + 2
Print Speed has to be inserted in mm/s and the result will be displayed in mm.
Tags: PX,Hermes+,ribbon consumption
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:30
- How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?
- cab video tutorial: how to change the dispense plate at SQUIX label printers?
- How to clean print head at MACH1/MACH2 label printers?
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on Hermes+ ?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?