General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
When printing with ribbon saver, ribbon is wasted during the feeding forward process when lifting the print head. The consumption increases in proportion to the print speed and can be calculated as follows:
ribbon length = (print speed / 10) + 2
Print Speed has to be inserted in mm/s and the result will be displayed in mm.
Tags: PX,Hermes+,ribbon consumption
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:30
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- Tamp Applicator Test Box - Instructions for Use
- cab video tutorials: how to insert label and ribbon rolls in printers of A+ series?