General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
When printing with ribbon saver, ribbon is wasted during the feeding forward process when lifting the print head. The consumption increases in proportion to the print speed and can be calculated as follows:
ribbon length = (print speed / 10) + 2
Print Speed has to be inserted in mm/s and the result will be displayed in mm.
Tags: PX,Hermes+,ribbon consumption
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:30
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on PX print engine?
- Margin stop for small labels
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?