Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the printhead of the MACH 4S?
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators
- Why does wrinkling of the ribbon happen?
- cab video tutorial: How to set the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX 4 MT label printers?