Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
- Tamp Applicator Test Box - Instructions for Use
- Instructions for sticking slide foil onto the pad
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?