Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX label printers (base version)?
- cab video tutorials: How to load ribbon in the MACH 4S?