Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX 4 MT label printers?
- What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the print roller of the MACH 4S?
- Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions