Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX 4 MT label printers?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX 4 M label printers?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?
- How to clean print head at MACH1/MACH2 label printers?