Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: how to install wlan stick at SQUIX label printers?
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- cab video tutorial: How to load labels in the MACH 4S?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?