Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- cab video tutorial: How to load labels in the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert leporello in SQUIX label printers?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the label sensor of the MACH 4S?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?