Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- cab video tutorial: How to exchange the print roller for A+ series
- cab video tutorial: how to insert leporello in SQUIX label printers?
- Why does wrinkling of the ribbon happen?
- cab video tutorial: how to change the print roller at SQUIX label printer?