Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?
- cab video tutorials: how to insert label and ribbon rolls in printers of A+ series?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on Hermes+ ?
- How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?