Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators
- What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?