Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
- Instructions for sticking slide foil onto the pad