Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX 4 M label printers?
- cab Video Tutorial: How to adjust the pressure system in HERMES Q?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the printhead of the MACH 4S?
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?