Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- Margin stop for small labels
- cab video tutorial: how to rewind labels internally with SQUIX peel-off version?
- Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
- cab video tutorial: how to remove internally wound labels at SQUIX peel-off version?
- cab video tutorial: how to install wlan stick at SQUIX label printers?