Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
Please check printer settings on backfeed in the Setup portion of the menu. This often occurs when the “Backfeed” is set to “Smart”. If necessary change this setting to “Always”.
Tags: horizontal lines
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:25
- cab video tutorial: How to exchange the print roller for A+ series
- Margin stop for small labels
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?