Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- How to clean print head at MACH1/MACH2 label printers?
- cab video tutorial: how to change the dispense plate at SQUIX label printers?
- Tamp Applicator Test Box - Instructions for Use
- Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX label printers (base version)?