Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the label sensor of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at XC6?
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?