Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?
- cab video tutorial: How to load labels in the MACH 4S?
- Tips to label software cablabel S3