Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorial: how to rewind labels internally with SQUIX peel-off version?
- Why does wrinkling of the ribbon happen?
- cab video tutorial: How to install the cover on Hermes+ ?
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?