Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- Instructions for sticking slide foil onto the pad
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: How to install the cover on Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?