Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorial: What are the possibilities using EOS printer in a network?
- cab video tutorials: How to load ribbon in the MACH 4S?
- How to adjust a workpiece for flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorials: how to insert label and ribbon rolls in printers of A+ series?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the print roller of the MACH 4S?