Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
- cab video tutorial: What are the possibilities using EOS printer in a network?
- Tamp Applicator Test Box - Instructions for Use
- cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?