Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the printhead of the MACH 4S?
- cab Video Tutorial: How to clean printhead at HERMES Q?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert leporello in SQUIX label printers?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX 4 M label printers?
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?