Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- How to adjust a workpiece for flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the print roller of the MACH 4S?
- Tamp Applicator Test Box - Instructions for Use
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX 4 MT label printers?
- cab video tutorial: how to clean print head at squix label printers?