Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
- General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
- Recommendation for the installation of Hermes+ upside down
- cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at XC6?