Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX 4 M label printers?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?
- Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
- cab video tutorial: How to exchange the print roller for A+ series
- cab video tutorial: How to set the reflect sensor of the MACH 4S?