Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
- What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?