Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- Instructions for sticking slide foil onto the pad
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface
- Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
- cab video tutorial: What are the possibilities using EOS printer in a network?