Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorials: How to load ribbon in the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX 4 M label printers?
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- cab video tutorial: How to set the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?
- How to clean the print roller at MACH1/MACH2?