Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorial: how to change the dispense plate at SQUIX label printers?
- Tips to label software cablabel S3
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the label sensor of the MACH 4S?
- Instructions for sticking slide foil onto the pad