Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX 4 M label printers?
- How to adjust a workpiece for flag applicator, type 4712?
- How to insert labels in MACH1/MACH2 label printers?
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on PX print engine?