Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorial: How to install the cover on Hermes+ ?
- Margin stop for small labels
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on PX print engine?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode