Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
- How to insert labels in MACH1/MACH2 label printers?
- Recommendation for the installation of Hermes+ upside down
- cab video tutorial: how to change the dispense plate at SQUIX label printers?