Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
Yes, the card can be removed or inserted during operation. Please consider that at this point the card access is interrupted (writing data, using serial numbers or access to databases) and you will lose that data.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?
- What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
- Tamp Applicator Test Box - Instructions for Use