What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
This might happen when labels are equipped with a heavy coat weight of adhesive, the adhesive is pressed out because of low viscosity or rewinding of the label roll too tightly. As a result there are deposits of adhesive on all deflecting rollers and labels can no longer be properly dispensed.
This type of label material cannot be used for automated print and apply. Care must be taken to ensure that before changing to reliable media all rollers and the print head must be cleaned properly.
Tags: adhesive ooze
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?
- cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
- Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?