What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
This might happen when labels are equipped with a heavy coat weight of adhesive, the adhesive is pressed out because of low viscosity or rewinding of the label roll too tightly. As a result there are deposits of adhesive on all deflecting rollers and labels can no longer be properly dispensed.
This type of label material cannot be used for automated print and apply. Care must be taken to ensure that before changing to reliable media all rollers and the print head must be cleaned properly.
Tags: adhesive ooze
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on Hermes+ ?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- cab video tutorial: What are the possibilities using EOS printer in a network?
- How to insert labels in MACH1/MACH2 label printers?