What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
This might happen when labels are equipped with a heavy coat weight of adhesive, the adhesive is pressed out because of low viscosity or rewinding of the label roll too tightly. As a result there are deposits of adhesive on all deflecting rollers and labels can no longer be properly dispensed.
This type of label material cannot be used for automated print and apply. Care must be taken to ensure that before changing to reliable media all rollers and the print head must be cleaned properly.
Tags: adhesive ooze
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- cab video tutorial: how to remove internally wound labels at SQUIX peel-off version?
- Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
- cab Video Tutorial: How to insert ribbon in HERMES Q?
- General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?