What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
This might happen when labels are equipped with a heavy coat weight of adhesive, the adhesive is pressed out because of low viscosity or rewinding of the label roll too tightly. As a result there are deposits of adhesive on all deflecting rollers and labels can no longer be properly dispensed.
This type of label material cannot be used for automated print and apply. Care must be taken to ensure that before changing to reliable media all rollers and the print head must be cleaned properly.
Tags: adhesive ooze
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:24
- Margin stop for small labels
- How to adjust a workpiece for flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: How to exchange the print roller for A+ series
- General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface