What is a "Default Label"?
DEFAULT is a reserved label name. When printer is turned on it runs a test whether there is a label with that name on the menory card. If so this label is processed. As far as we know this feature is only available on cab printer.
Tags: Default Label
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.10.2011 - 12:40
- cab video tutorials: how to insert label and ribbon rolls in printers of A+ series?
- cab video tutorial: How to exchange the print roller for A+ series
- Instructions for sticking slide foil onto the pad
- cab video tutorial: How to install the cover on Hermes+ ?
- Recommendation for the installation of Hermes+ upside down