What is a "Default Label"?
DEFAULT is a reserved label name. When printer is turned on it runs a test whether there is a label with that name on the menory card. If so this label is processed. As far as we know this feature is only available on cab printer.
Tags: Default Label
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.10.2011 - 12:40
- How to adjust a workpiece for flag applicator, type 4712?
- Instructions for sticking slide foil onto the pad
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on Hermes+ ?
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators