What is a "Default Label"?
DEFAULT is a reserved label name. When printer is turned on it runs a test whether there is a label with that name on the menory card. If so this label is processed. As far as we know this feature is only available on cab printer.
Tags: Default Label
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.10.2011 - 12:40
- cab video tutorials: how to insert label and ribbon rolls in printers of A+ series?
- Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface
- General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
- Recommendation for the installation of Hermes+ upside down