What is a "Default Label"?
DEFAULT is a reserved label name. When printer is turned on it runs a test whether there is a label with that name on the menory card. If so this label is processed. As far as we know this feature is only available on cab printer.
Tags: Default Label
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.10.2011 - 12:40
- On which Operating system can I use Easylabel 5 ?
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on PX print engine?
- cab video tutorial: How to exchange the print roller for A+ series
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at XC6?
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?