What is a "Default Label"?
DEFAULT is a reserved label name. When printer is turned on it runs a test whether there is a label with that name on the menory card. If so this label is processed. As far as we know this feature is only available on cab printer.
Tags: Default Label
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.10.2011 - 12:40
- cab video tutorial: how to install wlan stick at SQUIX label printers?
- cab video tutorial: how to clean print roller at SQUIX label printer?
- cab video tutorial: how to rewind labels internally with SQUIX peel-off version?
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?
- Margin stop for small labels