What is a "Default Label"?
DEFAULT is a reserved label name. When printer is turned on it runs a test whether there is a label with that name on the menory card. If so this label is processed. As far as we know this feature is only available on cab printer.
Tags: Default Label
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.10.2011 - 12:40
- What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX 4 MT label printers?
- Recommendation for the installation of Hermes+ upside down
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface
- cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?