What is a "Default Label"?
DEFAULT is a reserved label name. When printer is turned on it runs a test whether there is a label with that name on the menory card. If so this label is processed. As far as we know this feature is only available on cab printer.
Tags: Default Label
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.10.2011 - 12:40
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- Why does wrinkling of the ribbon happen?
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?