What is a "Default Label"?
DEFAULT is a reserved label name. When printer is turned on it runs a test whether there is a label with that name on the menory card. If so this label is processed. As far as we know this feature is only available on cab printer.
Tags: Default Label
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.10.2011 - 12:40
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX 4 M label printers?
- What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
- cab video tutorial: What are the possibilities using EOS printer in a network?