What is a "Default Label"?
DEFAULT is a reserved label name. When printer is turned on it runs a test whether there is a label with that name on the menory card. If so this label is processed. As far as we know this feature is only available on cab printer.
Tags: Default Label
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.10.2011 - 12:40
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?
- Tips to label software cablabel S3
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- cab video tutorial: how to remove internally wound labels at SQUIX peel-off version?
- How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?