What is a "Default Label"?
DEFAULT is a reserved label name. When printer is turned on it runs a test whether there is a label with that name on the menory card. If so this label is processed. As far as we know this feature is only available on cab printer.
Tags: Default Label
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.10.2011 - 12:40
- Tamp Applicator Test Box - Instructions for Use
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface
- cab video tutorial: how to clean print head at squix label printers?
- cab video tutorial: how to change the dispense plate at SQUIX label printers?
- cab video tutorial: how to remove internally wound labels at SQUIX peel-off version?