What is a "Default Label"?
DEFAULT is a reserved label name. When printer is turned on it runs a test whether there is a label with that name on the menory card. If so this label is processed. As far as we know this feature is only available on cab printer.
Tags: Default Label
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.10.2011 - 12:40
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on PX print engine?
- How to clean the print roller at MACH1/MACH2?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: how to rewind labels internally with SQUIX peel-off version?