What is a "Default Label"?
DEFAULT is a reserved label name. When printer is turned on it runs a test whether there is a label with that name on the menory card. If so this label is processed. As far as we know this feature is only available on cab printer.
Tags: Default Label
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.10.2011 - 12:40
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?
- Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface
- Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?