How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?
The following instruction enables the operator to control the PX/Hermes+ like a standard printer without using the digital interface!
1. Choose in your label software the printer mode: "none"
2. Adjust at the display of the PX/Hermes+ in the menue / setup / maschine parameter / I/O signals / Mode Start the signal to "Level"
3. Solder a bridge between PIN 6 and 25 at the digital interface
4. Solder a bridge between PIN 9 and 13 at the digital interface
5. Solder a bridge between PIN 19 and 20 at the digital interface
Step 1 will set up, that PX is not waiting for a signal "Label is taken" after each and any print!
Step 2 will enable to keep the start signal on high for the complete printing process to the end!
Step 3 will use the internal ground to supply the input signal!
Step 4 will use the print data available signal to start the printer, triggered by a oder download! Please pay attention to that this procedure will also work, if you will send a print queue!
Step 5 will use the internal 24V DC to supply the outputs!
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 06.07.2011 - 12:54
- Instructions for sticking slide foil onto the pad
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
- Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions