cab video tutorial: how to clean print head at squix label printers?
Substances may accumulate on the printhead during printing and adversely affect printing, e.g. differences in contrast or vertical stripes. Therefore it is important to clean the thermal printhead regularly. This guarantees a consistently good printed image and plays a major part in preventing premature wear of the printhead.
• direct thermal printing - every media roll change
• thermal transfer printing - every ribbon roll change
Attention! Printhead can be damaged!
• Do not use sharp or hard objects to clean the printhead
• Do not touch protective glass layer of the printhead
• Risk of injury from the hot printhead line
• Ensure that the printhead has cooled down before starting cleaning
Cleaning the printhead
• Lift the printhead
• Remove labels and transfer ribbon from the printer
• Clean printhead surface with a cotton swab dipped in pure alcohol
• Allow printhead to dry for 2–3 minutes before commissioning the printer
Detailed indstructions you can find in SQUIX operation manual on page 25
Please also view following video:
SQUIX: cleaning printhead
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.08.2018 - 14:11
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators
- How to clean the print roller at MACH1/MACH2?
- cab video tutorial: How to set the reflect sensor of the MACH 4S?
- How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?