How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?
Notes on integration, adjustment and operation of applicator and silicone pad jaws.
- Align the labeling tongs of the applicator centered to the label. Any lateral shifting, perpendicular to the print direction, results in the flag’s lateral overlapping.
- Align the labeling tongs parallel to the dispense plate. If necessary, use spacer gauges. Alignment with an angle causes the flap’s overlapping.
- Set the stroke of the applicator in such a way that the upper edges of the silicone pads meet each other in their final position directly underneath the diameter to be labeled.
- It is recommended to have stockpiled the silicone pad jaws as a spare. Wear of the jaws depends on many different parameters. Due to the individual manufacturing and based on the application the repurchasing time is about 2 to 3 weeks.
- The applicator type 4712 relies on a complex kinematic concept that makes preventive maintenance necessary and needs to be scheduled.
Tags: flag applicator 4712,Hermes+,silicone pad jaws
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.08.2017 - 11:15
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
- How to adjust a workpiece for flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: how to install wlan stick at SQUIX label printers?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?