How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?
Notes on integration, adjustment and operation of applicator and silicone pad jaws.
- Align the labeling tongs of the applicator centered to the label. Any lateral shifting, perpendicular to the print direction, results in the flag’s lateral overlapping.
- Align the labeling tongs parallel to the dispense plate. If necessary, use spacer gauges. Alignment with an angle causes the flap’s overlapping.
- Set the stroke of the applicator in such a way that the upper edges of the silicone pads meet each other in their final position directly underneath the diameter to be labeled.
- It is recommended to have stockpiled the silicone pad jaws as a spare. Wear of the jaws depends on many different parameters. Due to the individual manufacturing and based on the application the repurchasing time is about 2 to 3 weeks.
- The applicator type 4712 relies on a complex kinematic concept that makes preventive maintenance necessary and needs to be scheduled.
Tags: flag applicator 4712,Hermes+,silicone pad jaws
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 11.08.2017 - 11:15
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators
- cab video tutorial: How to exchange the print roller for A+ series
- Margin stop for small labels
- cab video tutorial: How to load labels in the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?