CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators
Hermes+ and applicators are delivered as “partly completed machine”, each with the corresponding Declaration of Incorporation. Commissioning of the labeling system is not permitted until it has been established that the machine into which it is to be incorporated has been declared in conformity with the provisions of the Directive.
At this point, special attention is drawn to the fact that incorporating or mounting labeling systems to already existing machines will be defined as structural modifications and may lead to the loss of the existing Declaration of Conformity.
A CE marking shall only apply, if an overall assessment of the system according to the EC machinery directive has been carried out and a Declaration of Conformity has been drawn up. The CE marking requires a separate typeplate showing an identification number that is clearly assigned and covering the individual Declarations of Conformity and Incorporation as well as an overall / risk assessment according to the EC machinery directive.
Tags: Hermes+,CE mark,applicators
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 12.01.2017 - 14:57
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: What are the possibilities using EOS printer in a network?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
- cab video tutorial: How to install the cover on Hermes+ ?