What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
All Hermes+ applicators are delivered as “partly completed machine” with a Declaration of Incorporation and comply with the essential requirements of the Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery. Due to the fact that at the time the machines were delivered neither the application nor the installation position could be evaluated reliably, it is not possible to confirm the complete conformity according to the EC machinery directive. Applying the CE mark confirms the EU conformity with regard to the electromagnetic compatibility according to Directive 2014/30/EU and the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment according to Directive 2011/65/EU.
Tags: CE mark,Hermes+ applicators
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 12.01.2017 - 14:56
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- cab video tutorial: how to change the dispense plate at SQUIX label printers?
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX 4 M label printers?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert leporello in SQUIX label printers?