What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
All Hermes+ applicators are delivered as “partly completed machine” with a Declaration of Incorporation and comply with the essential requirements of the Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery. Due to the fact that at the time the machines were delivered neither the application nor the installation position could be evaluated reliably, it is not possible to confirm the complete conformity according to the EC machinery directive. Applying the CE mark confirms the EU conformity with regard to the electromagnetic compatibility according to Directive 2014/30/EU and the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment according to Directive 2011/65/EU.
Tags: CE mark,Hermes+ applicators
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 12.01.2017 - 14:56
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
- Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: How to install the cover on Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?