What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
All Hermes+ applicators are delivered as “partly completed machine” with a Declaration of Incorporation and comply with the essential requirements of the Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery. Due to the fact that at the time the machines were delivered neither the application nor the installation position could be evaluated reliably, it is not possible to confirm the complete conformity according to the EC machinery directive. Applying the CE mark confirms the EU conformity with regard to the electromagnetic compatibility according to Directive 2014/30/EU and the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment according to Directive 2011/65/EU.
Tags: CE mark,Hermes+ applicators
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 12.01.2017 - 14:56
- How to adjust a workpiece for flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX label printers (peel-off version)?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?