What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?
PX is delivered as “partly completed machine” with a Declaration of Incorporation and complies with the essential requirements of the Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery. Due to the fact that at the time the machine was delivered neither the application nor the installation position could be evaluated reliably, it is not possible to confirm the complete conformity according to the EC machinery directive. Applying the CE mark confirms the EU conformity with regard to the electromagnetic compatibility according to Directive 2014/30/EU and the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment according to Directive 2011/65/EU.
Tags: PX,CE mark
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 12.01.2017 - 14:56
- How to adjust a workpiece for flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the print roller of the MACH 4S?
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators