What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?
PX is delivered as “partly completed machine” with a Declaration of Incorporation and complies with the essential requirements of the Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery. Due to the fact that at the time the machine was delivered neither the application nor the installation position could be evaluated reliably, it is not possible to confirm the complete conformity according to the EC machinery directive. Applying the CE mark confirms the EU conformity with regard to the electromagnetic compatibility according to Directive 2014/30/EU and the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment according to Directive 2011/65/EU.
Tags: PX,CE mark
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 12.01.2017 - 14:56
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
- cab video tutorial: how to change the print roller at SQUIX label printer?
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?
- How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?