What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?
PX is delivered as “partly completed machine” with a Declaration of Incorporation and complies with the essential requirements of the Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery. Due to the fact that at the time the machine was delivered neither the application nor the installation position could be evaluated reliably, it is not possible to confirm the complete conformity according to the EC machinery directive. Applying the CE mark confirms the EU conformity with regard to the electromagnetic compatibility according to Directive 2014/30/EU and the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment according to Directive 2011/65/EU.
Tags: PX,CE mark
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 12.01.2017 - 14:56
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?
- How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert leporello in SQUIX label printers?
- cab video tutorials: how to insert label and ribbon rolls in printers of A+ series?
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?