What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?
Hermes+ is delivered as “partly completed machine” with a Declaration of Incorporation and complies with the essential requirements of the Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery. Due to the fact that at the time the machine was delivered neither the application nor the installation position could be evaluated reliably, it is not possible to confirm the complete conformity according to the EC machinery directive. Applying the CE mark confirms the EU conformity with regard to the electromagnetic compatibility according to Directive 2014/30/EU and the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment according to Directive 2011/65/EU.
Tags: Hermes+,CE mark
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 12.01.2017 - 14:55
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: how to rewind labels internally with SQUIX peel-off version?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
- cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
- Why does wrinkling of the ribbon happen?