What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?
Hermes+ is delivered as “partly completed machine” with a Declaration of Incorporation and complies with the essential requirements of the Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery. Due to the fact that at the time the machine was delivered neither the application nor the installation position could be evaluated reliably, it is not possible to confirm the complete conformity according to the EC machinery directive. Applying the CE mark confirms the EU conformity with regard to the electromagnetic compatibility according to Directive 2014/30/EU and the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment according to Directive 2011/65/EU.
Tags: Hermes+,CE mark
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 12.01.2017 - 14:55
- cab video tutorial: What are the possibilities using EOS printer in a network?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface
- cab video tutorial: How to set the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: how to clean print head at squix label printers?
- cab Video Tutorial: How to adjust the light barrier at HERMES Q?