Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
cab’s silicones for tamp pads are completely networked, baked in manufacturing and do not leave any residues on products. Make sure you do not use any cleaners that break the networking or etch the silicone molecules. For critical applications it is mandatory to dry clean or if this is not possible to exchange the tamp pad.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 18.11.2016 - 14:18
- What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
- Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?
- Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?