Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
cab’s silicones for tamp pads are completely networked, baked in manufacturing and do not leave any residues on products. Make sure you do not use any cleaners that break the networking or etch the silicone molecules. For critical applications it is mandatory to dry clean or if this is not possible to exchange the tamp pad.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 18.11.2016 - 14:18
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on Hermes+ ?
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface
- cab video tutorials: how to insert label and ribbon rolls in printers of A+ series?