Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
cab’s silicones for tamp pads are completely networked, baked in manufacturing and do not leave any residues on products. Make sure you do not use any cleaners that break the networking or etch the silicone molecules. For critical applications it is mandatory to dry clean or if this is not possible to exchange the tamp pad.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 18.11.2016 - 14:18
- cab video tutorial: How to install the cover on Hermes+ ?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
- cab video tutorial: how to clean print roller at SQUIX label printer?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX 4 M label printers?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the printhead of the MACH 4S?