Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
cab’s silicones for tamp pads are completely networked, baked in manufacturing and do not leave any residues on products. Make sure you do not use any cleaners that break the networking or etch the silicone molecules. For critical applications it is mandatory to dry clean or if this is not possible to exchange the tamp pad.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 18.11.2016 - 14:18
- cab video tutorial: How to set the reflect sensor of the MACH 4S?
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- Recommendation for the installation of Hermes+ upside down
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode