Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
cab’s silicones for tamp pads are completely networked, baked in manufacturing and do not leave any residues on products. Make sure you do not use any cleaners that break the networking or etch the silicone molecules. For critical applications it is mandatory to dry clean or if this is not possible to exchange the tamp pad.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 18.11.2016 - 14:18
- cab video tutorial: How to install the cover on Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: How to set the reflect sensor of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the label sensor of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the printhead of the MACH 4S?
- Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?