Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
cab’s silicones for tamp pads are completely networked, baked in manufacturing and do not leave any residues on products. Make sure you do not use any cleaners that break the networking or etch the silicone molecules. For critical applications it is mandatory to dry clean or if this is not possible to exchange the tamp pad.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 18.11.2016 - 14:18
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the label sensor of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: How to install the cover on Hermes+ ?
- Tamp Applicator Test Box - Instructions for Use
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?