Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
cab’s silicones for tamp pads are completely networked, baked in manufacturing and do not leave any residues on products. Make sure you do not use any cleaners that break the networking or etch the silicone molecules. For critical applications it is mandatory to dry clean or if this is not possible to exchange the tamp pad.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 03.02.2021 - 15:40
- cab video tutorial: How to set the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?
- Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX 4 M label printers?
- cab video tutorial: How to exchange the print roller for A+ series