Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
cab’s silicones for tamp pads are completely networked, baked in manufacturing and do not leave any residues on products. Make sure you do not use any cleaners that break the networking or etch the silicone molecules. For critical applications it is mandatory to dry clean or if this is not possible to exchange the tamp pad.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 18.11.2016 - 14:18
- Margin stop for small labels
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
- cab video tutorial: How to exchange the print roller for A+ series
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?