Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
cab’s silicones for tamp pads are completely networked, baked in manufacturing and do not leave any residues on products. Make sure you do not use any cleaners that break the networking or etch the silicone molecules. For critical applications it is mandatory to dry clean or if this is not possible to exchange the tamp pad.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 18.11.2016 - 14:18
- How to clean print head at MACH1/MACH2 label printers?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX 4 MT label printers?
- cab video tutorial: how to remove internally wound labels at SQUIX peel-off version?