Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
cab’s silicones for tamp pads are completely networked, baked in manufacturing and do not leave any residues on products. Make sure you do not use any cleaners that break the networking or etch the silicone molecules. For critical applications it is mandatory to dry clean or if this is not possible to exchange the tamp pad.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 03.02.2021 - 15:40
- Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
- cab video tutorial: how to remove internally wound labels at SQUIX peel-off version?
- cab Video Tutorial: How to insert labels in HERMES Q?
- cab video tutorial: how to install wlan stick at SQUIX label printers?
- How to clean print head at MACH1/MACH2 label printers?