Silicon tamp pad in silicon free productions
cab’s silicones for tamp pads are completely networked, baked in manufacturing and do not leave any residues on products. Make sure you do not use any cleaners that break the networking or etch the silicone molecules. For critical applications it is mandatory to dry clean or if this is not possible to exchange the tamp pad.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 18.11.2016 - 14:18
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX label printers (peel-off version)?