Margin stop for small labels
For small labels with a liner width of less than 24 mm, cab recommends to use the so called margin stop (5961650) at the rewinder. The margin stop provides perfect unwinding and best material guidance. It is available for all Hermes+ 2.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 18.11.2016 - 14:17
- How to adjust a workpiece for flag applicator, type 4712?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?
- cab video tutorial: How to load labels in the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the print roller of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?