Margin stop for small labels
For small labels with a liner width of less than 24 mm, cab recommends to use the so called margin stop (5961650) at the rewinder. The margin stop provides perfect unwinding and best material guidance. It is available for all Hermes+ 2.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 18.11.2016 - 14:17
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX label printers (base version)?
- Tamp Applicator Test Box - Instructions for Use
- General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?
- cab video tutorial: How to set the reflect sensor of the MACH 4S?