cab video tutorial: What are the possibilities using EOS printer in a network?
EOS printers have a compact design but include all the features of a big industrial printer. Discover full performance of EOS when operating in a network. Our cab video tutorial will exactly show that.
- different possibilities to connect EOS in a network
- advanced stand-alone mode with network connection
- Access via http or ftp
- Remote control to the printer's display and present the printed label in browser
- Firmware update via web interface
Label Printer EOS - Network possibilities
We show you the features and benefits.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 22.02.2016 - 15:14
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX label printers (base version)?
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX 4 MT label printers?
- What is a "Default Label"?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the label sensor of the MACH 4S?