cab video tutorial: What are the possibilities using EOS printer in a network?
EOS printers have a compact design but include all the features of a big industrial printer. Discover full performance of EOS when operating in a network. Our cab video tutorial will exactly show that.
- different possibilities to connect EOS in a network
- advanced stand-alone mode with network connection
- Access via http or ftp
- Remote control to the printer's display and present the printed label in browser
- Firmware update via web interface
Label Printer EOS - Network possibilities
We show you the features and benefits.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 22.02.2016 - 15:14
- cab video tutorial: how to rewind labels internally with SQUIX peel-off version?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?