cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
In terms of application and site of operation, stand-alone mode offers new possibilities. Also, accessories will be introduced that simplify loading a label and fill in data. As an example of seamless interaction between various components we show how to process data sent by a scale. Watch following video:
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 11:56
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX 4 MT label printers?
- What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at XC6?
- How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?