Video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
In terms of application and site of operation, stand-alone mode offers new possibilities. Also, accessories will be introduced that simplify loading a label and fill in data. As an example of seamless interaction between various components we show how to process data sent by a scale. Watch following video:
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 27.01.2022 - 14:50
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
- Video tutorial: How do I change a print head at XC6?
- Video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX label printers (peel-off version)?
- Video tutorial: how to rewind labels internally with SQUIX peel-off version?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface