cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
In terms of application and site of operation, stand-alone mode offers new possibilities. Also, accessories will be introduced that simplify loading a label and fill in data. As an example of seamless interaction between various components we show how to process data sent by a scale. Watch following video:
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 11:56
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?
- Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- Why does wrinkling of the ribbon happen?