cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
In terms of application and site of operation, stand-alone mode offers new possibilities. Also, accessories will be introduced that simplify loading a label and fill in data. As an example of seamless interaction between various components we show how to process data sent by a scale. Watch following video:
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 11:56
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?
- cab video tutorial: How to load labels in the MACH 4S?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?
- cab video tutorial: How to set the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?