cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
In terms of application and site of operation, stand-alone mode offers new possibilities. Also, accessories will be introduced that simplify loading a label and fill in data. As an example of seamless interaction between various components we show how to process data sent by a scale. Watch following video:
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 11:56
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX 4 M label printers?
- cab video tutorial: How to set the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?
- What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the printhead of the MACH 4S?