cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
In terms of application and site of operation, stand-alone mode offers new possibilities. Also, accessories will be introduced that simplify loading a label and fill in data. As an example of seamless interaction between various components we show how to process data sent by a scale. Watch following video:
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 11:56
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on PX print engine?
- cab video tutorial: How to install the cover on Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: how to rewind labels internally with SQUIX peel-off version?
- How to adjust a workpiece for flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX label printers (peel-off version)?