cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
Only experienced staff should remove or install printheads according service manuals.
Protect printhead against damage by electrostatic discharge
Ground yourself during printhead replacement for example using a grounded wrist-strap. Do not touch the connector pins of the printhead by fingers.
If you do not wear cotton gloves the print head needs to be cleaned after mounting.
Label printer EOS print head exchange
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 09:56
- cab video tutorial: how to clean print head at squix label printers?
- How to adjust a workpiece for flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX label printers (base version)?
- cab video tutorial: How to load labels in the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on PX print engine?