cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
Only experienced staff should remove or install printheads according service manuals.
Protect printhead against damage by electrostatic discharge
Ground yourself during printhead replacement for example using a grounded wrist-strap. Do not touch the connector pins of the printhead by fingers.
If you do not wear cotton gloves the print head needs to be cleaned after mounting.
Label printer EOS print head exchange
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 09:56
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on PX print engine?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX label printers (peel-off version)?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the print roller of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: How to set the reflect sensor of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?