cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
Only experienced staff should remove or install printheads according service manuals.
Protect printhead against damage by electrostatic discharge
Ground yourself during printhead replacement for example using a grounded wrist-strap. Do not touch the connector pins of the printhead by fingers.
If you do not wear cotton gloves the print head needs to be cleaned after mounting.
Label printer EOS print head exchange
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 09:56
- cab Video Tutorial: How to adjust the light barrier at HERMES Q?
- What is a "Default Label"?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators
- cab video tutorial: how to insert labels in SQUIX label printers (base version)?