cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
Only experienced staff should remove or install printheads according service manuals.
Protect printhead against damage by electrostatic discharge
Ground yourself during printhead replacement for example using a grounded wrist-strap. Do not touch the connector pins of the printhead by fingers.
If you do not wear cotton gloves the print head needs to be cleaned after mounting.
Label printer EOS print head exchange
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 09:56
- How to clean the print roller at MACH1/MACH2?
- cab video tutorial: how to remove internally wound labels at SQUIX peel-off version?
- Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
- cab video tutorial: how to change the dispense plate at SQUIX label printers?
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?