cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
Only experienced staff should remove or install printheads according service manuals.
Protect printhead against damage by electrostatic discharge
Ground yourself during printhead replacement for example using a grounded wrist-strap. Do not touch the connector pins of the printhead by fingers.
If you do not wear cotton gloves the print head needs to be cleaned after mounting.
Label printer EOS print head exchange
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 09:56
- cab video tutorial: How to set the gap sensor of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: how to remove internally wound labels at SQUIX peel-off version?
- cab video tutorial: What are the possibilities using EOS printer in a network?
- cab video tutorial: how to install wlan stick at SQUIX label printers?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?