cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
Only experienced staff should remove or install printheads according service manuals.
Protect printhead against damage by electrostatic discharge
Ground yourself during printhead replacement for example using a grounded wrist-strap. Do not touch the connector pins of the printhead by fingers.
If you do not wear cotton gloves the print head needs to be cleaned after mounting.
Label printer EOS print head exchange
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 09:56
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorials: How to load ribbon in the MACH 4S?
- What’s the reason for adhesive ooze on a label?
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?