cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
Only experienced staff should remove or install printheads according service manuals.
Protect printhead against damage by electrostatic discharge
Ground yourself during printhead replacement for example using a grounded wrist-strap. Do not touch the connector pins of the printhead by fingers.
If you do not wear cotton gloves the print head needs to be cleaned after mounting.
Label printer EOS print head exchange
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 09:56
- How to clean the print roller at MACH1/MACH2?
- cab video tutorial: how to clean print roller at SQUIX label printer?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the printhead of the MACH 4S?
- cab video tutorial: how to install wlan stick at SQUIX label printers?
- cab video tutorial: How to clean the label sensor of the MACH 4S?