cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at EOS?
Only experienced staff should remove or install printheads according service manuals.
Protect printhead against damage by electrostatic discharge
Ground yourself during printhead replacement for example using a grounded wrist-strap. Do not touch the connector pins of the printhead by fingers.
If you do not wear cotton gloves the print head needs to be cleaned after mounting.
Label printer EOS print head exchange
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 01.12.2015 - 09:56
- How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?
- CE conformity of integrated labeling systems that are based on Hermes+ and applicators
- Why do horizontal white lines occur in print image?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
- Margin stop for small labels