Recommendation for the installation of Hermes+ upside down
When installing the Hermes+ upside down and labeling from bottom to top we recommend using the reinforced spring, article no. 5905049.001. This spring prevents the limit switch from being released due to the mass forces of the tamp pad. The reinforced spring as well as the installation instructions are included with each applicator.
Additionally, a stopper, article no. 5964351.001, can be installed preventing the tamp pad from overtraveling in the label transfer position and enabling an accurate adjustment of the position.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:32
- cab video tutorial: When and how should a printhead be cleaned?
- cab video tutorial: How to remove the print head and exchange the print drive roller at Hermes+ ?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- How to insert labels in MACH1/MACH2 label printers?
- Why does wrinkling of the ribbon happen?