Recommendation for the installation of Hermes+ upside down
When installing the Hermes+ upside down and labeling from bottom to top we recommend using the reinforced spring, article no. 5905049.001. This spring prevents the limit switch from being released due to the mass forces of the tamp pad. The reinforced spring as well as the installation instructions are included with each applicator.
Additionally, a stopper, article no. 5964351.001, can be installed preventing the tamp pad from overtraveling in the label transfer position and enabling an accurate adjustment of the position.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:32
- cab Video Tutorial: How to adjust the pressure system in HERMES Q?
- cab video tutorial: How to install the cover on Hermes+ ?
- cab video tutorial: how to insert ribbon in SQUIX 4 MT label printers?
- Tips to label software cablabel S3
- cab video tutorial: how to install wlan stick at SQUIX label printers?