Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
The signal WDR, reprint, is only in the print and apply mode available. Please pay attention to that the printer always reprints the last printed label. Variable fields, counters, date and time tamps will not been updated.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:31
- How to adjust a workpiece for flag applicator, type 4712?
- cab video tutorial: how to rewind labels internally with SQUIX peel-off version?
- General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX
- cab video tutorial: How to set the reflect sensor of the MACH 4S?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?