Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
The signal WDR, reprint, is only in the print and apply mode available. Please pay attention to that the printer always reprints the last printed label. Variable fields, counters, date and time tamps will not been updated.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:31
- Can the CompactFlash card be removed during operation?
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at A4+?
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- What has to be considered when using consumables with a flag applicator, type 4712?
- Tamp Applicator Test Box - Instructions for Use