Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
The signal WDR, reprint, is only in the print and apply mode available. Please pay attention to that the printer always reprints the last printed label. Variable fields, counters, date and time tamps will not been updated.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:31
- cab video tutorial: How do I change a print head at XC6?
- How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?
- How to adjust a flag applicator, type 4712 with silicone pad jaws?
- General formula to calculate ribbon consumption when using ribbon saver at Hermes+ or PX