Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
The signal WDR, reprint, is only in the print and apply mode available. Please pay attention to that the printer always reprints the last printed label. Variable fields, counters, date and time tamps will not been updated.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:31
- cab video tutorial: What are the possibilities using EOS printer in a network?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
- Recommendation for the installation of Hermes+ upside down
- How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?
- cab video tutorials: how to insert label and ribbon rolls in printers of A+ series?