Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
The signal WDR, reprint, is only in the print and apply mode available. Please pay attention to that the printer always reprints the last printed label. Variable fields, counters, date and time tamps will not been updated.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:31
- cab video tutorial: How to exchange the print roller for A+ series
- Instructions for sticking slide foil onto the pad
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?
- cab video tutorial: how to remove internally wound labels at SQUIX peel-off version?
- How to clean the print roller at MACH1/MACH2?