Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface – only in print and apply mode
The signal WDR, reprint, is only in the print and apply mode available. Please pay attention to that the printer always reprints the last printed label. Variable fields, counters, date and time tamps will not been updated.
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 14.03.2016 - 13:31
- How to use PX/Hermes+ as a printer without digital signals?
- CompactFlash card / USB memory stick: what is the maximum memory size?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplates of Hermes+ applicators mean?
- cab video tutorial: How to assemble the applicator 4016 in combination with Hermes+ 6 ?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of PX mean?