When printing Easylabels shows "Software Key not responding"
There are 2 possible reasons:
- Hardware dongle not plugged onto the parallel port of computer
- Old dongle driver
Solution: Check if the dongles is correctly attached on the parallel port. Update the dongle driver:
Download the actual „Rainbow Sentinel Driver" and install it.
Tags: Dongle,Dongle driver
Ultima modifica dell’articolo: 22.02.2011 - 09:00
- cab video tutorial: How to turn the display on PX print engine?
- What does the CE mark on the typeplate of Hermes+ mean?
- Instructions for sticking slide foil onto the pad
- cab video tutorial: How to provide EOS with data for stand-alone mode?
- Additional information: "Reprint / WDR / PIN12" – digital interface