HANNOVER MESSE Digital Edition 2021
cab selects virtual addressing to make familiar with marking
Karlsruhe, Germany | March 29, 2021
cab device operators are technophiles. On the web page of the first HANNOVER MESSE Digital Edition, cab provides quick and easy orientation. On display are professional solutions for marking individual components, units, products and packaging. Links and downloads are provided as well. On Wednesday, 14 April 2021, at 4 p.m. CET, cab broadcasts live.
Only a device providing web access, a browser, and a HANNOVER MESSE e-ticket registered online are required to watch this live show. Participants can expect about 25 minutes dedicated to package and product marking. Questions crucial to success will be clarified by the Head of cab Trainings Department, Thomas Rudolphi.
In addition, cab introduces 17 devices and systems designed for every application in the exhibitor section of the official trade show website. Every industry sets specific demands on marking. Each activity along a value chain provides its own framework. However, the key concerns of cab device operators are basically the same: Information, whether printed on labels or applied directly on components or workpieces, must be clearly legible. Hardware provided by cab must perform perfectly at the point of use. cab offers both. Solutions range from simple desktop units to modular systems designed for integration in automatic production plants, well-constructed on a high level of workmanship. These enable unique markings, added by automated processes and networking:
- Systems for printing and applying labels automatically in one operation in packing and production lines, as well as on laboratory samples
- Labeling heads for applying printed labels automatically
- Thermal printers processing small to large label quantities, printing with two colors or on both sides of a material, or writing data to RFID tags
- Modules for integration in industrial environments, printing automatically and providing the printed labels to be applied, for example, by a cab labeling head
- Laser systems for marking metal or plastic components and workpieces directly. Such markings are permanent and resistant to environmental effects, solvents or friction.
See the cab profile on the trade show web page:
About the company
cab is Europe’s biggest manufacturer of label printing systems. The range of devices includes solutions for marking individual components, units, products or packaging. Healthy global growth, pioneering technologies, products designed according to the needs of operators and the competent support of all customers are prior goals of the company. Employees at locations in six countries and more than 800 distribution and service partners around the globe are there to meet the targets.
About the trade show
HANNOVER MESSE Digital Edition, April 12-16, 2021, is the leading knowledge and networking platform for the manufacturing, energy and logistics industries. Under the guiding theme "Industrial Transformation", industry thought leaders present technologies and ideas for factories, energy systems and supply chains of the future.