Integration of cab label printers in SAP systems
cab is a Silver Level member in the SAP® Printer Vendor Program. In this program, printer manufacturers and SAP work closely together. The objective is to jointly develop solutions for a wider printer support. SAP provides information to the program on this website: SAP Printer Vendor Program Overview
In collaboration with cab SAP has developed the so-called replace method. Although SAPscript currently has no printer drivers available for label printers, it is possible to print labels out of SAP on cab devices and systems yet. Here we tell you how to proceed:
Benefits of the replace method
- Use all features of cab label printers
- Create labels out of SAP R/3 easily, quickly and precisely with a WYSIWYG tool
- Embed graphics, TrueType fonts etc. smoothly
- Print labels directly out of SAP, at maximum speed
- No need for additional infrastructure
SAP Showcase on Hannover Messe 2016
Marking on 'smart' key rings with cab fiber lasers.
SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and in several other countries.