Job opportunity: Western Sales Manager
cab Technology, Inc., a subsidiary of cab Produkttechnik GmbH & Co KG, is seeking a driven sales professional to join our North American sales team, leading channel sales in Western Territory. cab is a German based manufacturer of state-of-the-art industrial thermal printers and print & apply equipment utilized throughout the market and in several niche markets.
This position offers salary and upside for a motivated individual who can successfully generate and manage new business opportunities and further our relationships with our current channel partners. The Sales Manager will be responsible for finding new and developing existing channel partners, assisting these partners with closing sales, qualifying opportunities in a variety of vertical markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding of and proven ability to develop channel partnerships
- Experience in managing both transactional and solution-type sales in channel model
- Solid knowledge base of barcode label applications
- Strong skills in qualifying opportunities and understanding the value of the product in an application
- Proven ability to be self-driven and motivated
- Ability to manage sales funnel to achieve goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate to customers at executive, procurement and engineering levels
- Track record of consistent success
- Excellent written and oral skills
- New business "hunter" mentality
- Desire to work in teaming environment
- High degree of personal accountability
- Creativity in approaching sales challenges
- Ability to break down barriers in accounts
- Relationship builder
- Presentation to groups from 1-20 people
- Work internally to meet the needs of your customers
- 5+ years successful Auto ID channel sales required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but equivalent work experience acceptable
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Label Design Software
- Ability to successfully manage your activities from your home office, over 60% travel. Strong location preference for the California metro areas.
- The ability to maneuver and lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
- Valid driver’s license and passport with ability to travel internationally
- Need to be fluent in English
Forward resume to email@example.com.